St. Simon Royal Extravaganza
- Attire is on You! Show your Homecoming Spirit!
Party like you were in High School and celebrate Saint Simon Spirit!
It's going to be a Royal Tailgate!
Back at Saint Simon // Outdoors
Food Trucks & Drinks // Live & Silent Auctions
Live Music by That's What She Said
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO! SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2020 | 5-10 P.M. OUTDOORS | ST. SIMON THE APOSTLE FIELD AND PARKING LOT
The 2020 Royal Extravaganza is only days away. Please read the following important information prior to the event. The number one goal of the Royal X committee to keep our community safe, it is imperative all individuals attending the event comply and do their part to make this a safe and wonderful event.
• Register your phone for updates and to view auction items at the following site: qtego.net/qlink/royalx
• All participants are asked to do a self-check prior to attending the event. A full list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found at the following website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
• It is mandatory all participants wear face coverings/masks to gain entry into the event. Face coverings/masks are mandatory while entering the SIMS Center and utilizing any restroom facility. Additionally, they should be worn while waiting in food truck or beverage station lines. Masks may be removed at assigned seating stations while actively eating or drinking.
• Participants will receive their meal/snack ticket when they arrive at the event. This is a perforated ticket worth one meal and one snack. The food truck options for meals and snacks are listed on the ticket. The food trucks will be collecting the tickets at time of service. **Additional meal/snack tickets may be purchased at the Qtego ticket table**
• Cash/Check will only be accepted for the 50/50 Raffle. The Bourbon Draw, extra meal tickets, silent auction items, live auction items and fund-a-need will be available for purchase through the Qtego site.
• Designated markers will be placed down near food trucks to socially distance individuals while waiting in food/beverage and restroom lines.
• All fire pit stations and chairs are marked to be socially distant. Please do not move chairs or stations, they are strategically placed to maintain social distancing guidelines.
• The Silent Auction is located inside the SIMS Center. No Food or Drinks will be allowed in the SIMS Center. There will be one entry and exit point and markers will direct you to walk in one direction. Masks/face coverings must be worn while in SIMS Center.
• The timeline of this year’s Royal Extravaganza is as follows: — 4:00 P.M. | MASS — 5:00 P.M. | REGISTRATION, FOOD TRUCKS & SILENT AUCTION OPEN — 7:30 P.M. | FATHER DOUG BLESSING, LIVE AUCTION OPENS — 8:00 P.M. | FOOD TRUCK SERVICE ENDS — 8:30 P.M. | BAND BEGINS — 9:00 P.M. | SILENT AUCTION ENDS — 9:30 P.M. | BEER STATION LAST CALL — 9:30 P.M. | LIVE AUCTION PICK-UP BEGINS — 10:00 P.M. | BAND LAST CALL — 10:30 P.M. | PICK-UP CONCLUDES — 11:00 P.M. | CLOSING OF THE GROUNDS
• Sanitizing and hand-washing stations are placed throughout the grounds. Signs are located around the premises indicating locations.
• Throughout the evening a cleaning team will be mobile emptying trash, wiping and disinfecting all high touchpoints.
• All volunteers and food truck staff will be required to wear masks and/or gloves while assisting individuals or serving food.